NOTICE OF THE 2022 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE ARCHITEAM COOPERATIVE LTD.
Notice is hereby given that the 2022 Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of ArchiTeam Cooperative Limited will be held via ZOOM on Thursday 27 October 2022 at 12 noon.
- Chair’s welcome (Incl. Attendance & Apologies)
- Confirm the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting - Wednesday 28 October 2021
- Chairs Report for the year ended 30 June 2022
- Secretary’s Report for the year ended 30 June 2022
- Treasurer/ Financial Report - receive and consider the financial statement for the year ended 30 June 2022
- Appoint an Auditor for 2022-23
- Director’s Portfolio Reports:
- Insurance Report
- Sponsorship & Partnership Report
- Members Services Report
- CPD Events
- Advocacy Report
- Research Report
- Awards Report
- Questions on Notice
- Special Resolution - Approval of the ArchiTeam Rules 2022
- General Business
- Election of Directors
QUESTIONS ON NOTICE
The board request that any questions be submitted prior to the AGM to allow the Board to prepare a considered response.
Questions on notice are requested by 4.pm Thursday 20 October 2022 and are to be emailed to CEO@architeam.net.au
At the 2022 AGM there will be two vacancies to join the ArchiTeam Board of Directors.
All Directors are expected to attend a training course on Directors’ duties and regularly attend courses for the purposes of attaining or maintaining skills appropriate to Directors of the Cooperative. Some benefits for board members are available such as an honorarium, reduced PII subscriptions and free CPD sessions.
We strongly encourage all members to consider nominating for a Director position. Being part of a leading team building a professional organisation is a great opportunity, as well as being in an executive role that serves over 950+ members.
The AGM is scheduled for 12 noon, Thursday 27 October, 2022, via Zoom. Bookings are open now