BOWERBIRD - CREATING GREAT AWARD ENTRIES
Creating Great Award Entries
On Tuesday 2 Sept Bowerbird ran a session on how to create great awards entries. The recording of the session is now available to watch.
BowerBird is once again excited to be partnering with ArchiTeam for their 2020 Awards. In preparation for this year’s awards, Head of BowerBird Australia + NZ, Maddy Ellis, will be hosting a panel talk titled “Creating great awards entries”.
Awards programs invariably have their own requirements and criteria, but there are things architects can do to improve their entries and prepare them for the media. BowerBird will explore ways to improve your awards entries to ensure they convert the story of the project.
- Alicia Brown | New Doors - Communications + Marketing Consultant and seasoned awards submission writer
- Tatjana Plitt - Renowned Melbourne-based Photographer
- Alison Cleary - Interim Executive Director, Open House Melbourne, and former Victorian Executive Director of the AIA
- Maddy Ellis - Head of BowerBird UK and former architecture communications
- Ben G Morgan - Journalist + Co-founder BowerBird