NOTICE OF THE 2021 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE ARCHITEAM COOPERATIVE LTD.
Notice is hereby given that the 2021 Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of ArchiTeam Cooperative Limited will be held via ZOOM on Thursday 28 October 2021 at 12 noon.
- Chair’s welcome (Incl. Attendance & Apologies)
- Confirm the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting - Wednesday 26 November 2020
- Chairs Report for the year ended 30 June 2021
- Secretary’s Report for the year ended 30 June 2021
- Treasurer/ Financial Report - receive and consider the financial statement for the year ended 30 June 2021
- Appoint an Auditor for 2021-22
- Director’s Portfolio Reports:
- Insurance Report
- Sponsorship & Partnership Report
- Members Services Report
- CPD Events & 2021 Conference Report
- Advocacy Report
- Research Report
- Awards Report
- Questions on Notice
- General Business
- Election of Directors
QUESTIONS ON NOTICE
The board request that any questions be submitted prior to the AGM to allow the Board to prepare a considered response.
Questions on notice are requested by 4.pm Thursday 21 October 2021 and are to be emailed to CEO@architeam.net.au
At the 2021 AGM there will be three vacancies to join the ArchiTeam Board of Directors.
Nominations are now formally invited and must be received by the CEO and in writing at the ArchiTeam office by 10:30am, Monday 27 September 2021.
2021 Nomination Form
2021 Nomination Statement
The duties and liabilities of a Cooperative Director can be found on the Consumer Affairs website.
All Directors are expected to attend a training course on Directors’ duties and regularly attend courses for the purposes of attaining or maintaining skills appropriate to Directors of the Cooperative. Some benefits for board members are available such as an honorarium, reduced PII subscriptions and free CPD sessions.
We strongly encourage all members to consider nominating for a Director position. Being part of a leading team building a professional organisation is a great opportunity, as well as being in an executive role that serves over 850+ members.
The AGM is scheduled for 12 noon, Thursday 28 October, 2021 Bookings are open now