14 MAY: Virtual CPD+ Workshop - Marketing: Boost Your Business Through COVID and Beyond
15 MAY: Virtual CPD+ Workshop - Marketing: Boost Your Business Through COVID and Beyond
Date: Thursday 14 May
Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm
There are many ways to Market your practice, but which approach will reap the most rewarding results? Whether you are looking to win better work, find quality clients or push your practice to the next level, the right marketing approach is critical.
In this workshop we explore the most effective marketing techniques for Architects to create more demand and higher value for services so you can spend more time doing what you love.
- Lindy Johnson (Director, Lindy Johnson Creative Agent)
- Dave Sharp (Director, Vanity Projects)
- Matt Ross Goodman (Director, MGAO)
- Antony Martin (Director, MRTN)
AACA COMPETENCY: Practice Management - the holistic understanding and organisation of the business and profession of architecture in relation to delivering projects. It involves the knowledge and execution of the processes involved in providing architectural services; the knowledge and implementation of appropriate systems to establish and maintain an architectural practice; and the knowledge and enactment of the broad range of ethical and legal obligations required of a Professional Practitioner.
- Learn how to develop a strategic marketing approach
- Learn effective marketing techniques you can apply to your practice now
- Learn how to get published
- Lean how to create demand and higher value for your services
- Learn how to find quality projects and clients
TIME: 9:30am for a 10:00am start (estimated end time 1:00pm)
POINTS: 3 Formal CPD points
COST: Member $0, Non Member $49
NOTE: This event may be photographed and filmed. Your recorded image may be used by ArchiTeam Cooperative in printed and electronic publications for promotional and educational purposes. By attending this event you are agreeing to ArchiTeam Cooperative using your image for these purposes.