The ArchiTeam Awards provides members with an opportunity to be a part of an architectural awards program suited to small, medium and emerging practices.
The 2021 Awards program is launched and opened for entries Monday 19 July.
• Resi New: up to $1m
• Resi New: $1m+
• Resi Alts + Adds: up to $500k
• Resi Alts + Adds: $500k - $1m
• Resi Alts + Adds: over $1m+
• Commercial, Community and Public Award
• Unbuilt Award
• Innovation and Contribution
• Passive House Scholarship
The ArchiTeam Awards opening night and exhibition have become the highlight of the ArchiTeam calendar.
The awards celebrate our member's contribution to the Australian design community in a public forum, as well as creating an opportunity to showcase innovative and cutting edge design by Australia’s small practices to the larger architectural and design community, and the general public.
Originally starting out as a modest bi-annual program, our awards now receive over 100 entries annually showcasing projects across Australia. Since launching, the ArchiTeam Awards have been judged by many eminent industry professionals such as Dr Shane Murray, Mel Bright, Katelin Butler, Stuart Harrison, Vanessa Bird, Jill Garner, Jeremy McLeod, Rachel Nolan, Phillip Thalis, Juliet Moore, and Dr Peter Raisbeck. The Awards exhibition receives a healthy number of visitors and also features a series of co-hosted events that are run in conjunction with the exhibition.
The ArchiTeam Awards are geared towards supporting emerging, small and medium practices that may be overlooked in larger award programs; often, however, it is at the grassroots level that we find real change and innovation. Past winners of the ArchiTeam awards have been from prominent small and emerging Australian practices.
Read the articles published on our 2021 finalists and winners
- Pride centre tops Architeam 2021 awards | ArchitectureAU
- Victorian Pride Centre takes out top prize at 2021 ArchiTeam Awards - Australian Design Review
- ArchiTeam Awards 2021 finalists announced! - Australian Design Review
Architeam announces 2021 awards finalists - ArchitectureAU
ArchiTeam releases finalists list for 2021 Awards – Architecture & Design
Entries for the 2021 ArchiTeam Awards closing soon - Australian Design Review
ArchiTeam Awards open for 2021 with more accessible categories - Australian Design Review
ArchiTeam Awards 2021 – Australian Passive House Association
Read the articles published on our 2020 finalists and winners
Winners: ArchiTeam Awards 2020 - Green Magazine
ArchiTeam Awards 2020 winners announced - Australian Design Review
Rising to the challenge: Architeam Awards winners announced - ArchitectureAU
ArchiTeam Awards finalists announced - ArchitectureAU
ArchiTeam announces details for virtual 2020 awards - Australian Design Review
Architecture awards re-imagined to adapt to current situation - Build Australia
Coverage of our past awards:
2019 ArchiTeam Awards
- The Winning Homes from ArchiTeam Awards 2019 - The Design Emotive
- Rural house, tiny apartment win 2019 Architeam awards - Architecture AU
- Less waste and lower footprint the focus at architecture awards - Build Australia
- ArchiTeam Awards 2019 finalists - Green Magazine
- 2019 ArchiTeam Awards finalists announced! - Australian Design Review
- Australia’s Most Incredible Homes Revealed In the 2019 ArchiTeam Awards - The Design Files
- Owl Woods a new nest for tree-changers - Blue Mountains Gazette.
- The Best In Residential Architecture From The 2018 ArchiTeam Awards – The Design Files
- Tiny apartment wins top gong in 2018 Architeam Awards – ArchitectureAU
- 2018 ArchiTeam Award Winners Announced – BowerBird
- Finalists unveiled for the 2018 ArchiTeam Awards – Build Australia
- ArchiTeam 2017 finalists revealed – Australian Design Review
- 2017 ArchiTeam Awards Highlights – The Design Files
- Revealed: 2017 ArchiTeam Awards shortlist – Architecture & Design
- 2017 ArchiTeam Award Winners announced – Green Magazine
- Architecture Architecture’s ‘Dark Horse’ leads the herd at 2017 ArchiTeam Awards – ARCHITECTUREAU