The Passive House Scholarship will be awarded to the ArchiTeam member who designs the 2021 ArchiTeam Passive House Scholarship trophy. The trophy can be anything you think it should be - images or video of drawings, models, 3D printed objects, photos, haiku or another creative medium. Passive House Scholarship Award is offered in conjunction with Australian Passive House Association, for ArchiTeam members wanting the opportunity to improve their skills in sustainable design.
For more information on this year's ArchiTeam Awards, follow the link here
The course is available to members Australia-wide via online.
Design the PASSIVE HOUSE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD trophy.
Your entry should include 1 document (with as many pages as you want) with the following:
1. 1 - 5 images (on one page) and/or 1 video (Your submission can be images or video of drawings, collage, models, 3D printed objects, photos, haiku or other creative medium.
2. Explanation of your design, and how it represents ArchiTeam and Passive House values/mission and to the criteria. (max 250words)
3. Explanation of why winning the scholarship is important to you. (max 250 words)
Entries will be judged on the following criteria
1. Does the design champion Sustainability?
2. Does the design champion ArchiTeam?
3. Is the entry truly unique, imaginative, and innovative?
Consider the following when developing your entry:
• Concepts of Passive House https://passivehouseaustralia.org/APHA/APHA/What_is_Passive_House/The_Basics.aspx
• Architeam vision/values: https://www.architeam.net.au/about-architeam/about-us
• Does the trophy demonstrate innovation and excellence in sustainability?
• Does the design use materials / processes that have the least impact possible on our planet?