At the 2019 AGM there will be three vacancies to join the ArchiTeam Board of Directors. Nominations are now formally invited and must be received in writing at the ArchiTeam office by 10:30am, Monday 14 October 2019.
2019 Nomination Form
2019 Nomination Statement
The duties and liabilities of a Cooperative Director can be found on the Consumer Affairs website.
All Directors are expected to attend a training course on Directors’ duties and regularly attend courses for the purposes of attaining or maintaining skills appropriate to Directors of the cooperative. Some benefits for board members are available such as an honorarium, reduced PII subscriptions and free CPD sessions.
We strongly encourage all members to consider nominating for a Director position. Being part of a leading team building a professional organisation is a great opportunity, as well as being in an executive role that serves over 700+ members.
Notice of the 2019 Annual General Meeting of the ArchiTeam Cooperative Ltd.
Wednesday 13 November 2019
Notice is hereby given that the 2019 Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of ArchiTeam Cooperative Limited will be held at Big Plans Melbourne, 687 Queensberry St, North Melbourne Vic 3051 on Wednesday 13 November 2019 5.45pm for a 6.00pm start.
- Chair’s welcome (Incl. Attendance & Apologies)
- Confirm the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting - Wednesday 14 November 2018
- Chairs Report for the year ended 30 June 2018
- Treasurer/ Financial Report - receive and consider the financial statement for the year ended 30 June 2019
- Appoint an Auditor for 2019-20
- Director’s Portfolio Reports:
- Members Services Report
- CPD & Events Report (incl. 2019 Conference)
- Insurance Report
- Awards & Advocacy Report
- Communications & PR Report (Inc. Datum)
- Questions on Notice
- General Business
- Election of Directors
QUESTIONS ON NOTICE
The board request that any questions be submitted prior to the meeting Tuesday 12 November by 4.pm This will allow the board to prepare a considered response.
Questions on notice are requested by 4.pm Thursday 7 November 2019