2022-23 ARCHITEAM INSURANCE & MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS
ArchiTeam membership renewals are now being sent out to members to renew their membership and insurance for 2022-23. The current policy is due to expire 4pm, Tuesday 31 May 2022.
The Board has managed to negotiate only a small increase to pricing and more information on these increases is in the personalised email to each member.
We’d like to remind you about the cover;
- Professional Indemnity $5 million any one claim with $25 million in aggregate for all participating members
- Public Liability $20 million unlimited in the aggregate
- Products Liability $20 million in the aggregate
- Legal defence costs provided in addition to the limit of indemnity
- Unlimited Retroactive cover (covers past architectural services undertaken prior to this policy)
- Run-off cover available for retiring members
- Policy excess is costs exclusive and only required to be paid if the insured is judged liable or chooses to settle for damages.
Further information is on our Membership & Insurance page.
ArchiTeam is a not-for-profit cooperative currently representing over 900 small Australian architecture practices.
Our mission is to empower and support small practice architects to thrive.
In addition to our great value insurance policies, our members enjoy access to our free awards program and online member forum, discounts on CPD events, CPD Online, and affordable business documents, and access to our networking and peer support programs.